I would very much be in favor of this. See the email I sent in November with
the Subject “Jira Epics, Boards, and Agile Management, and What Other Projects
Are Doing”. At the moment, we also can not create Epics, and I think some of
these big picture things would benefit from them. When we create issues we have
an option to choose an Epic, but I could not create one. I can help with the
boards if I have access to manage them too. I prefer Kanban, and I think Kanban
will suite not only the notion of “flow”, but also the way we work distributed
and our timelines. Scrum will require sprints, if we are practicing it, and I’m
not sure that cadence will match our community.

Thanks,

Wade