Had a quick look before I created the INFRA ticket, and it seems that
there are 4 possible settings for Apache's JIRA:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jira+Issue+Type+Schemes

We're currently on the top left, 'Apache Default Issue Type Scheme'
When we raise a ticket, we should probably know which scheme we want
to go with going forward.  The 'Agile Scrum Issue Type Scheme' seems
logical to me, but I'm just one person.

Anyone see any need for any of the other schemes?

Regards

John