There is no such 'resolution'. nb-javac is the only module important enough to
have a first-run/jit installer and we have received a go-ahead from LEGAL. The
go-ahead was *not* for all (L)GPL modules we might also have in the current
codebase.

The goal, imho, it to have a public NetBeans installer with Java 9 support for
our users, preferably in 2017. In order to accomplish that, cutting arbitrary
secondary modules/features seems an acceptable tradeoff.

The java cluster depends on the ide cluster which has a *lot* of modules. Most
of those are not necessary to make a Java IDE with Java 9, Maven, etc.

--emi