Hi all,

Status for 9.0 Beta is looking really good -- the Rat report is almost down
to 0:

https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/rat-java-temp/nbbuild/build/rat-report.txt

And pretty much all the issues are resolved or closed in some way:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+9.0+Beta

Bearing in mind that incubator releases do not need to be perfect, so long
as their imperfections are known and documented, what is there left to be
done?

We're close to having an incubation release of a Java 9.0 NetBeans IDE --
though Beta, because after that we'll have the NetCAT program (and during
that process we could also fix a few other things as well that we may want
to skip over for the Beta).

Thanks,

Gj