zip and there is a huge amount of differences.

From which 'tag' was the source zip created from, possibly the tag was
created wrong?

For now I'll proceed with checking the sources from the zip.

Ate

On 2018-02-08 16:46, Ate Douma wrote:
On 2018-02-07 17:27, Ate Douma wrote:
I've been in a similar situation as Bertrand, d2d job obligations
claimed my whole day, no time left.
I'll try again tomorrow before EOB.

Sorry, won't make it anymore before EOB (CET) but will try to pick
this up this evening after diner.

Ate

On 2018-02-07 16:45, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
We can wait until tomorrow morning hopefully! :-)

The 72h duration for a vote is a minimum, not a maximum ;-)

Ate

Gj

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>