On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 1:15 PM, Martin Entlicher <
martin.entlic...@oracle.com> wrote:

> The sources are still in the NetBeans HG repo at
> http://hg.netbeans.org/core-main/file/tip/lib.cvsclient
>
> It was not developed for a long time already as Tim said and the CVS
> support was removed from the standard NetBeans distribution. It was on the
> Update Center only. Thus it may not have been re-licensed to Apache yet...

Thanks, Martin.

I think the original question was whether the sources in Mercurial are
different from the update center build
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/netbeans/lib/cvsclient/20060125/
which was built in January, 2006.

Any idea if you made any code changes to it between 2006 and 2007 when it
was moved and migrated to Mercurial?  I realize I couldn't answer that
question on a lot of code I worked on 11 years ago, but it's worth a shot
:-) I think it was pretty much in maintenance mode from there out, or there
would actually be a newer build on the update center, because the
continuous build would have published it, right?

Basin, is this good enough for you?  And, out of curiosity, what does
someone do with CVS in 2018? :-)

-Tim