On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 at 10:57 Peter Steele <steeleh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gradle clean basically cleans the build directory used in java compilation.
> In the task compileContentSass for instance you source from $contentDir and
> write to $generatedAssetDir and these are not part of the java eco system.
>
> What you should do is create a new task which deletes all the directories
> you use and then do a clean.dependsOn(myCleanTask) so that is is run when
> clean is run.

Thanks!  Wade's build scripts do clean out all the generated files,
presumably because they're under /build anyway?  However, the sass plugin
still thinks it's up-to-date.  I'm assuming we need to link the sass plugin
into clean somehow, but the problem appears to be more than just deleting
the output directories, because they already are deleted?  Unless it's the
way that they're deleted that matters?

Best wishes,

Neil
--