When we started this, and Chris did his icon, we had the NetBeans cube;
both the blue solid and the red empty sides versions. NB has had those cube
icons for decades at this point.

Webpack, at the time of his drawing, had a cube in a translucent cube. But,
did have the hexgon outline.

Has anyone see the latest Webpack logo? It seems to differ only in color,
as they have added boldness and contrast to the internal cube lines.

I think it would be fair to afford some time for some modification because
of this. Just some ideas: Some extra depth to the layer around the cube
could relate to the pieces from "Fits the pieces together" as well as "into
a new dimension". Maybe even adding some tilt to the hexagon to give it a
distinct shadow.

Wade