On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 at 12:26 Geertjan Wielenga <
geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> 2. Have all demos done throughout the event in NetBeans.
>
> Here's the central location where Apache NetBeans Events are defined:
>
> https://netbeans.apache.org/community/events.html

If no one objects within 24 hours,
> we'll assume lazy consensus and implement the above proposal.

Thanks Geertjan.  Two comments from my own experiences of NetBeans Days,
not meant as objections.

* I still think we need another wording for (or clarification on) "no
commercial sponsors".  I get the reasoning behind it, and obviously needs
to be in line with the longer #3 on that page, but surely we wouldn't want
to discourage commercial companies from hosting or helping organise these?

* Perhaps #2 could be NetBeans or a NetBeans-derived technology?  RCP demos
are cool too! ;-)

Best wishes,

Neil
--