On Thursday, March 8, 2018, mark stephens <marksteph...@idrsolutions.com>
wrote:

> As one of the NetBeans Day UK organisers, I like Geertjan’s definition but
> think 2 clarifications would help.
>
> 1. Does ALL the content have to be NetBeans or the vast majority?

NetBeans is a tool, like a hammer. If there were to be a Hammer Day, the
content except for the keynote, would not be about hammers at all. The
content would be about making tables, about making doors, etc etc, but all
with hammers as the tool.

For that reason, NetBeans Day has content about all kinds of things, e.g.,
Spring Boot, JavaScript, though what they have in common is that if there
is a demo, NetBeans is used for that.

Gj