AWESOME !

Cheers,
Kai

On 3/14/2018 1:00 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
Excellent!

JDK 10, welcome to NetBeans IDE. :-)

Gj

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 8:31 PM, Jan Lahoda <lah...@gmail.com> wrote:

FYI, the JDK 10 support (branch jdk18_3) has been merged to master.

Many thanks to all that contributed to the effort in some form: Dusan
Balek, Reema Taneja, Vikas Prabhakar, Geertjan, etc.

Jan

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org>