On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 18:12:29 +0100
Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Here it is, you can write back and ask again, but this will still be
> the tag of the rc3 which has been accepted as Apache NetBeans
> (incubating) 9.0 Beta:
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/tree/9.0-beta-rc3

This tag used to exist but does not now.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/tree/9.0-beta
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/archive/9.0-beta.tar.gz

I wish I downloaded a copy to show. If I updated my packages in my repo
that would be proof. I was NOT asking about 9.0-beta-rc3 in this post.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-netbeans-dev/201803.mbox/%3Cassp.060314be2d.20180306141618.26f83247%40wlt.obsidian-studios.com%3E

I am NOT asking about 9.0-beta-rc3. I am on that version. I was asking
about updating from 9.0-beta-rc3 -> 9.0-beta NO rc....

February 3rd.... 9.0-beta-rc3...
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/os-xtoo/blob/master/nb-ide/netbeans-o-n-core/netbeans-o-n-core-9.0_beta_rc3.ebuild

This is NOT about 9.0-beta-rc3, forget about that entirely. There was a
9.0-beta on Github. That may have been a mistake or something, but it
for sure did exist at one point. That is what I was asking about, if
there was another release after 9.0-beta. Which 9.0-beta is gone now,
so changes the question to...

What happened to 9.0-beta release/tag on Github? Was that a mistaken
tag or something? Or did the -rc portion get stripped from another?

--
William L. Thomson Jr.