For comparison. here's the cloc tool run on the first code donation, i.e.,
the donation from last year, i.e., the code that is now in Apache NetBeans
Git:

cloc netbeans-donation-review.zip

   40876 text files.

   39295 unique files.

   10125 files ignored.

github.com/AlDanial/cloc v 1.76  T=348.60 s (88.5 files/s, 19940.5 lines/s)

Language                         files          blank        comment
    code

Java                             25397         657842        1704745
3647174

XML                               2569          55387         196580
  344001

HTML                              1254          11700          18812
  100674

Standard ML                        109           4834              0
  64001

XSD                                207           1406           2543
  14075

Ant                                740           6575          29713
  10082

XSLT                                50           1357           1849
    9691

C                                   44           1798           2726
    9137

Bourne Shell                        92           1160           3808
    4961

CSS                                 27            649           1010
    4762

DTD                                158           2318           7324
    4419

XMI                                  3              0              0
    3700

C++                                 11            412            669
    2499

C/C++ Header                        51            531           2563
    1634

JavaScript                           8            186            680
    1420

SQL                                 13            223            135
    929

MSBuild script                       3              0              0
    774

DOS Batch                           18             97            335
    663

Maven                                1              0              0
    615

YAML                                28             27             30
    471

make                                12            270            657
    440

ANTLR Grammar                        2             52             87
    329

Sass                                 9             68              1
    297

Perl                                 3             64            141
    280

Objective C                          3             56            144
    237

AspectJ                              2             56             94
    230

Bourne Again Shell                   4             48            172
    188

JSP                                  7             67            147
    149

LESS                                 5             36             11
    136

Windows Resource File                8             34            355
    125

XHTML                                5              5              2
    104

Haskell                              2             12              3
    101

diff                                 9             12            129
    100

JSON                                 2              1              0
      87

Dockerfile                           1              6              2
      40

awk                                  1              3              2
      17

TypeScript                           1              2              0
      8

Korn Shell                           3              0              0
      7

SUM:                             30862         747294        1975469
4228557