Excellent news!!!  You make my day!

Kai

On 4/13/2018 2:00 PM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
Hi all,

At the end of this page, look at 5e, i.e., that is the generic description
of what the 2nd code donation consists of:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+Transition

I.e., the clusters are listed there.

We now have the ZIP file ready that contains those clusters, which have
been audited over the past months on the donation_review branch, i.e., here
you can see what's been removed/changed:

https://hg.netbeans.org/releases/shortlog/donation_review

Now that the ZIP file is ready, and we're working on the legal documents,
the exact content of the 2nd code donation in terms of the NetBeans modules
constituting the donation, are clearly defined.

I.e., in short, be happy if you're interested in these areas of tooling:
- Java EE
- JavaScript
- Groovy
- PHP

In detail, see the list of module names below that will be in the ZIP to be
donated to Apache, i.e., the below defines the 2nd code donation:

api.knockout
api.web.webmodule
cloud.amazon
cloud.common