“25 days and nothing” — yes, that’s how it’s going to be for a while until
we are a real Apache project, whereas right now we’re in process moving
from Oracle to Apache. Though note you’re going to always be responsible
for making your own party — if you provide a PR or issue and no one
responds, create a new discussion thread here, i.e., new from scratch, to
discuss it.

Gj