Hello Emilian,
thanks for taking a look.

Dne neděle 22. dubna 2018 7:42:08 CEST, Emilian Bold napsal(a):
> I can't help with the patch. Just 2 remarks:
>
> * didn't notice HTML4J is Maven-based.

I tried to avoid any dependencies on NetBeans Platform in the HTML4J. Thus I
started from scratch. When starting from scratch I have chosen standard build
system over NetBeans Ant Harness.

> * I suppose the Platform does not depend on html4j-mavan-plugin so this new
> Gradle dependency doesn't matter.

Right. The platform consumes just the binaries of the libraries. Instead of
the Maven plugin it uses own special Ant task:
https://github.com/emilianbold/netbeans-releases/commit/a7b3e0732c078

-jt