The archetype is working, but only without "useOSGiDependencies".

When adding new modules to some POM project (like the one generated by "nbm-suite-root"), usually "Allow OSGi modules as dependencies" is selected by default, adding a configuration parameter entry "<useOSGiDependencies>true</useOSGiDependencies>" to the created POM for the new module.

But if those are enabled, they seem to be also expected, as external dependencies (like antlr4-runtime) aren't resolved then, so I had to remove the flag. I'll go to check if this is also the case for other situations, like "normal" POM projects containing NB modules etc.

Kind regards
Peter