Hi,

I have used JavaHelp consequently in my platform apps for the last 10 years
with all its
disadavantages but it fulfills my main needs. So it was ok. And the best thing
was it works
and I have not to think about this.

Now it is not available any more and I think we should better think about a
substitution
instead of bringing it back.

I would prefer a solution with the following points included:
- xml based
- possibilty to create pdfs
- online/offline integration
- html-based view (we can use a integrated browser in our platform apps)
- netbeans modules should include help-page, so that if we update a module the
corresponding help-pages are updated.

best regards
Oliver