Are you saying you're against Emilian's proposal, i.e., 2019.03, calendar
versioning?

No, we're not going to start any vote at all, until we've seen whether we
can reach consensus. Emilian's proposal is completely new. I like it, a
lot. Let's see what others say first and then if we cannot reach consensus,
we'll do a vote. But I have a feeling we're able to reach consensus around
calendar versioning.

Gj