Yes, great. From a NetBeans point of view, it would be simplest if
GlassFish would require JDK 8, nothing more, nothing less. And then the
responsibility would be up to the user (and our instructions to the user)
of Apache NetBeans to ensure that the correct JDK is selected.

I.e., though Apache NetBeans can run on JDK 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 (when
Apache NetBeans 11 is released), GlassFish would then, if the above is
true, require JDK 8 -- which would mean that a user of GlassFish and
NetBeans would need two different JDKs, unless they decide to use JDK 8
both for NetBeans and GlassFish.

Gj