Exactly what I was looking at Antonio. Inline styling causes issues.I will
look at what currently exists (reviewed) and do a PR against them, then look at
updating the Tutorial Contribution Guidelines to aid others going forward.

There is a few other things I've seen I would like to clean up as well.
The Trademarks for Windows and macOS doesn't need to be included all the time.
It only needs to be implied once and thats it. But if its deemed to be
required/desired, i will leave them as is. Would be nicer and cleaner to use
the logos for each OS. Something to consider.

CheersBrianCUNKA

    On Wednesday, 27 February 2019, 7:45:05 am AEDT, Antonio