We need to keep focus that this all forms the new Netbeans brand identity.

Needs a border around your proposed gray keyboard shortcut Antonio. Fine line
border. There is already a lot of gray content that will otherwise look the
same as it. We will need to style for menu:[] as well. I can put an example in
the guide lines and we can work it from there.

Where is the style guide? (My apologies if one exits - point me to it)
If there isn't one, then the tutorials will always be one step away from
possibly becoming messy and painful to read.

As an example...
Think like this, you have bullets.The dotted bullets are unordered lists, and
should be used as such. Not a process of steps. Using letters as bullets is for
options, and numbers are for ordered lists.
In terms of the 3rd person its not "we" its "you". Things like that.
CheersBrianCUNKA

    On Saturday, 2 March 2019, 8:03:23 am AEDT, Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net>