I've proposed this Antonio.  (& Jeremy)
Tones the keyboard short cut graphics down enough not to be too dominant.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/pull/333

CheersBrianCUNKA

    On Saturday, 2 March 2019, 8:38:25 pm AEDT, Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net>
wrote:

 The SCSS (for this case) is at [1].

Hack away, do the best you can, send us screenshots, have fun, be
proactive, feel free to improve things, don't break too much.

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/pull/332/commits/f90073acb608ffdda407a24a9f51a49b89a62775