Hi Josh,

Apologies if this is stating the obvious and you have already tried it -
away from computer at the moment and can't test myself, but have you tried:

* Launching NB under JDK11
* Right click GlassFish instance -> Properties
* Java tab -> Manage platforms button
* Add JDK8
* Select JDK8 in dropdown
* Close dialog and try starting GlassFish

?

Hope that works!