Hi,

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 3:29 PM Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.invalid> wrote:

> This voting thread is to confirm Geertjan Wielenga as the first PMC
> chair of NetBeans as we leave incubation...

I was initially surprised to see this appear out of the blue but there
was a prior discussion here a few days ago indeed [1].

In that thread both Glenn and Geertjan were nominated and I understand
Glenn's +1 for Geertjan in this thread as him agreeing to step down
for now.

(sorry if this sounds pedantic, I just wanted to avoid the impression
that people can just be proposed without a prior "democratic debate"
;-)

So here's my +1 for Geertjan, I think your great understanding of
Apache principles makes you very well qualified!

-Bertrand

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4d47458b5155ab2f6c189e6fda1321fa2348dea6c914e2d3dd1dcfa0@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E