I understand the concept of time based releases, one per quarter, much
better now, after FOSDEM when Neil C Smith explained it to me as not
meaning more work, but less work — i.e., knowing exactly when we’re
releasing based on set dates in the year means we need to think and plan
less, i.e., release whatever we have at the agreed upon time period and not
be tied to specific features being ready.

Hope I got it right, Neil. If so, I like it!

Gj