On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 17:40, Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:

> We’re trying to avoid needing to refer to any Oracle server and handle
> everything on the Apache side.

I realise that's the plan once everything is migrated.  But the plan
discussed with infra in the webchat we had was not (as per OP in this
thread) to redirect to legacy.netbeans.org.  That was something I'd
originally suggested, but Daniel (I think?) suggested proxying the
Oracle server and requesting the original link, so no change required
there.  The idea was that anything not here yet wouldn't break in the
transition period.

Best wishes,

Neil