The problem is that a lot of the pages that we were rerouting contained
within them links to images and so on, which were on netbeans.org, and thus
redirected to netbeans.apache.org, and thus broken links, references, and
images within the pages.

We have now identified a lot/most/all problematic areas, are rolling back,
fixing those areas, and then going to try again.

Yes, trial and error, but at least we’re moving forward.

Gj