Github user mans2singh commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/213#issuecomment-195300721

    @apiri - Just wanted to clarify - We will grab a batch of flow files and
check that the flow files combined size threshold is reached.  Then we send the
batch to the successful relation, and if not we send the flow files back to the
work queue with the transfer method you mentioned.  This might cause additional
delays if the threshold set by the user is not reached for some time because
the flow files are too small or the rate at which flow files are being input is
low.
    No worries on the time - I know you guys are busy and I really appreciate
your time/advice in helping me work on this project.

---
with INFRA.
---