Mike

Ok that is a good data point.  In my case they are all in archive but
I do agree that isn't super meaningful because in reality nothing
should ever be open for writing in the archive.

If you can and have enough logging on try searching for that first
part of the filename in your logs.  Let's see if we can narrow this to
a particular type of flow or something.

Thanks
Joe