Joe, thanks for your reply. I wonder whether a typo in my example might have
made what I would like to achieve slightly confusing. My mapping file looks
like this (note value in bold as opposed to "2" as included in my first
post":

Header1;Header2;Header3
A;some text;*A2 *

Am I correct in saying that ReplaceTextWithMapping does not allow multiple
matching groups? The main problem, also, seems to come from the fact that my
input Json has different keys, but same values:

{"field1" : "A",
"field2" : "A",
"field3": "A"
}

I am not sure how to go about it, if ReplaceTextWithMapping is not the ideal
solution.

Any further suggestion/recommendation is much appreciated.

Thank you,

I.