Wow - sorry, I totally misread your email where you already stated that it was
correct :)

We addressed this issue in NIFI-1052, allowing NiFi to start up with a Dummy
Processor
in its place. In previous versions of NiFi, before this was implemented, the
options are
basically to either manually update the flow.xml.gz to change the name of the
processor,
or to re-deploy the nar with the old name and remove it from the flow.

The ticket has a fix version of 1.0.0, 1.0.0-BETA, but I am pretty sure that
the fix was also
included in 0.7.0.

Thanks
-Mark