I think I brought this up before, I sort of expected we may do more 0.x
releases. I certainly think the more the bugs we can fix, the merrier, and
it seems like your list is a good initial strawman for a bug fix release of
we collectively would like to put one together.

While the tickets with work to do on them would be great to have fixed, I
personally would rather see a release with some fixes and a couple known
issues than holding off for "perfection", especially as a lot of our effort
is on 1.x. Are you asking if effort would be wasted if patches were
developed for the 0.x issues?

Fwiw, I certainly could do the RM work if there is interest/demand signal
for in another 0.x.