Hey Joe,

I believe the issue is that tika-core on its own is fine to use 1.14, but
tika-parsers is not.

Since standard processors only uses tika-core, that was upgraded to 1.14 so
that IdentifyMimeType could leverage the newer version, but since the media
NAR uses core and parsers that wasn't upgraded.

This is my interpretation of:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-2374?focusedCommentId=15669294&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15669294

-Bryan