Hi Stefan,

Glad to hear NiFi is helping your team!

It sounds like you probably already have the code part down, but what does
your code for sending or receiving look code?

There are some examples here...

Sending -
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-external/nifi-storm-spout/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/storm/NiFiBolt.java#L144-L156
Receiving -
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-external/nifi-storm-spout/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/storm/NiFiSpout.java#L202

Is it possible there are network issues between whatever system and your
NiFi system? have you tried from different systems to see if it is always a
problem or maybe there is only a couple of servers that have trouble
talking to NiFi?

Thanks,

Bryan