Hi,

I am working on a use case where I need to load a PDF document to
ElasticSearch. I have written a Custom NiFi processor using apache Tika
which is basically extracting the content of the PDF. The NiFi flow is
mentioned below.

1. NiFi GetFile processor is getting the PDF file from the source directory.

2. NiFi custom processor which is written using apache Tika is extracting
the PDF file.

2. Using NiFi PutElasticsearch processor to load the data in ElasticSearch.
But I am getting the below error.

MapperParsingException[failed to parse]; nested:
NotXContentException[Compressor detection can only
be called on some xcontent bytes or compressed xcontent bytes];

Regards,
Shankha