Hi,

I have added ExtractText processor and there added a new property called
myAttribute with value (.+). Then added AttributesToJSON processor with
Attributes List as myAttribute. As result I am getting the below json
structure.

{"myAttribute":"test elasticsearch"}

But it's not working for multiline content as the json attribute is taking
single line only. To resolve this I to keep the entire content in a single
line. So I have added ReplaceText processor before AttributesToJSON
processor. In the replace text processor I am trying to replace \n to empty
space so that entire content can come in a single line.

Can you please tell me how to make the entire content in a single line using
ReplaceText? I have used search value as \n and replacement value as ' '.
But this is not working properly.

Please provide some input on this.

Regards,
Shankha