NiFi Users

I just realized we have a 'powered by nifi' page.  It looks a
little...light :-).  So wanted to reach out and offer to anyone
interested that if you reply back on this thread with your
company/organization that you'd like referenced on there I'd be happy
to put in the change to the site for you.

https://nifi.apache.org/powered-by-nifi.html

We are aware of a very large user base and obviously can see quite a
bit of this on the Internet but I don't think we can/should put that
unless folks volunteer to have this on the page.  So please let us
know if you're interested in your company/organizational use of NiFi
being mentioned there.

Thanks
Joe