The 0.8 fixes for licensing remove a processor (gettwitter) at this point.
That I feel requires at least minor.  But avoiding that for now and doing
the bug fix things and doing 073 seems legit.

Will wait and see if anyone else has a different interpretation on the
intent of our one year version guidance and then update the wiki if appears
we have consensus.

Thanks
Joe