From: Koji Kawamura
Date: 2017-03-10 17:03
To: dev
Subject: Re: we finished a Chinesization & a Japanize version of Nifi 1.1
Hi Dustin,

I tried to build the branch, but it wasn't successful out of the box,
due to the module version mismatch. Following projects are defined as
'1.0.0' in pom.xml but I think those should be '1.1.0-SNAPSHOT'.

        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-custom-ui-utilities/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-jetty/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-ui-extension/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-api/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-content-access/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-content-viewer/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-docs/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-error/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-optimistic-locking/pom.xml
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-security/pom.xml

I got another build error on angular version at bower plugin. Changed
angular from 1.5.8 to 1.6.3 in this file:
        modified:
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-ui/src/main/frontend/bower.json

After applying above modification, I was able to build the branch and
now I'm seeing Japanese NiFi Web UI. Thanks again for sharing this.
Let's see how we can incorporate this to the nifi code base so that
localization work can keep updating.

Thanks,
Koji