Mark,

Would you please open a JIRA ticket for known doc issues and feedback (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/)?  I do not know if anyone is
actively doing such a review at this minute, but the documentation is
frequently updated as contributions come in.

By the way, we are always looking for contributors :). Even if you don't
know the specific answers that should go into the documentation, sharing
your experiences of frustration are definitely valuable feedback for
improvements.  A good ticket is a great contribution on its own.

Thanks,

James