Scott,

Thanks for providing the stacktrace... do any of your custom
processors use the @DefaultSchedule annotation? and if so, do any of
them set the tasks to a number less than 1?

The exception you are getting is from some code that is preventing
using 0 or negative number of tasks for a processor that is not
scheduled for event driven, basically meaning event driven is the only
one where it would make sense to have less than 1 task.

What Joe mentioned about including other standard processors in your
NAR could very well still be a problem, but that stacktrace might be
something else.

-Bryan