MiNiFi cpp team,

I am currently working on MINIFI-350. I have an integration test framework plus
a few integration tests which are invoked via a new script called
docker/DockerVerify.sh
(https://github.com/achristianson/nifi-minifi-cpp/blob/MINIFI-350/docker/DockerVerify.sh?).
 This is intended to be consistent in naming and structure to the extant
DockerBuild.sh.

My question resides in a final bit of integration. I see that there is a custom
CMake target in cmake/DockerConfig.cmake that calls DockerBuild.sh. It seems
like the best thing to integrate DockerVerify.sh is to add a sibling CMake
custom target, perhaps called something like 'docker-verify.'

A few stylistic/structural questions come to mind. Do we want these integration
tests to be invoked directly via a custom target, or do we want that custom
target to be an intermediate target which is called by some existing 'make
test' or 'make verify' target? The biggest risk, from what I can see, is that
if we hooked into 'make test,' then it would fail if the user hadn't already
run 'make docker.'

Please advise on preferred style and structure with regard to integration of
the new docker integration tests with CMake.

-Andy I.C.