Hey folks,

There has been a lot of great work done on the NiFi Registry [1] and I
think we are probably very close to an initial release focused on
storing "versioned flows".

Since NiFi will have a dependency on client code provided by the
registry, the first release of the registry would need to occur before
the first release of NiFi that integrates with it. The work on the
NiFi side is being done as part of NIFI-4436, which can be followed
along on PR 2219 [2].

Currently nifi-registry master is set to 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT, but I would
propose the first release should be 0.1.0.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts or comments.  I'm happy to act
as RM if no one else is interested in doing so, and we can start the
process of going through JIRA to see what is left.

Thanks,

Bryan

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/registry.html
[2] https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2219