+1, binding

Have been looking forward to this contribution; it is a great addition to
the community!

Following the release helper I verified signatures,  hashes as well as
the README,
NOTICE, and LICENSE. Successfully built the project per instructions and
built the NiFi project using the referenced PR.  From there I tested in
unsecured mode the basic test suggested in the helper guide.  Also tried
minor things such as deleting a flow from registry that was associated to a
PG to ensure NiFi updated as expected.

One thing that would be helpful is additional documentation on the NiFi
side on how to integrate with Registry. I also noticed on my test to delete
a flow where it seemed there was a pretty big lag when NiFi recognized the
change, even beyond my attempt to refresh.  Not sure if this is
configurable or just odd behavior on my end.

Another minor issue is when someone adds a process group, enters a name for
it and then selects import to use a flow in registry.  The name gets
overwritten by the flow (which makes sense) but wondering if there's a way
to either allow user to keep new name or at least let them know it will be
overwritten by version in registry?

Again great job!

-yolanda

yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com