> On 7 Jan 2018, at 22:23, Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (1) Write a processor that updates an attribute on a FF from a Record based
> LookupService. Say I call it UpdateAttributeFromRecordLookup

Ok, I've implemented this now as a PoC and have tested it with the
MongoDBLookupService which is working great.

The processor takes a record based lookup service and any number of attributes.
The processor has a required attribute that specifies a key prefix (default =
"key."), this prefix identifies further attributes as a key lookup, any other
attributes are considered names to include as attribute/field pairs for the
resulting FF, if none of these non-key custom attributes exist then all fields
from the Record are added.

if we take the (LookupRecord with MongoDB) as an example

Key Prefix = ".key"
key.id_store = ${id_store}

We would end up with the following attributes added to the resulting FF

address = 177 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris
address_city = Paris
capacity = 464600
id_store = 1
manager = Jean Ricca
Given all this, do you think I'm now on the right track for a more general
purpose processor that could be used for multiple lookups?

I could then implement the SQL Lookup Service to feed this.

  [1]:
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/146198/data-flow-enrichment-with-nifi-part-3-lookuprecord.html