So my favorite option is Bryan’s option number “three” of using the extension
registry. Now my thought is do we really need to add complexity and do anything
in the mean time or just focus on that? Meaning we have roughly 500mb of
available capacity today so why don’t we spend those man hours we would spend
on getting the second repo up on the extension registry instead?

@Bryan do you have thoughts about the deployment of those bars in the extension
registry? Since we won’t be able to build the release binary anymore would we
still need to create separate repos for the nars or no?? I have used the
registry a little but I’m not 100% sure on your vision for the nars

- Jeremy Dyer

Sent from my iPhone