After voting I happened to be using the RC to test something else and
came across a bug that I think warrants changing my vote to a -1.

I created a simple two node cluster and made a standard convert record
flow. When I ran the flow I got a schema not found exception, so I
used the debugger which showed AvroSchemaRegistry had no schemas, even
though there was one in the UI.

I then used the debugger to make sure the onPropertyModified was
getting when a schema was added, and it was which meant some after
adding the schema but before running the flow, it was being removed.

As far as I can tell, the issue is related to changes introduced in
NIFI-4864... the intent here was for components with property
descriptors that have "dynamically modifies classpath" to be able to
smartly reload when they are started based on knowing if more
classpath resources were added.

The issue is that for components that don't have any property
descriptors like this, they have a null fingerprint, and before
starting it compares null to the fingerprint of empty string, and
decides to reload [2].

I think the fix should be fairly easy to just short-circuit at the
beginning of that method and return immediately if
additionalResourcesFingerprint is null, but will have to do some
testing.

[2]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-framework-core-api/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/controller/AbstractConfiguredComponent.java#L313-L314