Yeah. Tested and found the bug when using the Schema Registry service. I
have made the changes and raised PR #2581
<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2581>

I have tested that both the scenario works as expected:

   1. Original reason why the ticket was raised i.e. to reload new
   resources found
   2. The schema registry bug

@Bryan and others,

Please review and check it.