I seem to crash NiFi JUnit test runner when I have code that calls getLogger()or attempts to make use of the product of calling getLogger()in situations where some context (probably) is missing like methods annotated for call at "special" times. This makes sense, but is there a technique I can use to profile my custom processor in order to observe (easily, such as using the logger) the behavior of (i.e.: log-TRACE through) my processor in respect to @OnScheduled, @OnUnscheduled, @OnStopped, etc. moments?

Many thanks,
Russ